Monday, September 01, 2008

Sarah get your gun

I try not to get too political in my posts unless they fall into one of three categories:
  1. I am absolutely outraged by something and just can't keep it to myself;
  2. There is a political point to be made about transportation or cycling policy;
  3. I see/hear something funny that has to be shared.
Today's post is a category 3 post.

I was just surfing the net, not really paying attention to the TV, which was tuned to the Larry King Show (clearly Mrs. GeekCyclist was in charge of the remote). There was a panel of 4 talking heads going on and on about the selection of Sarah Palin and the emerging complications related to her daughters pregnency. It was then I overheard this gem by one of the blatherers:
It's a good thing she's still a member of the NRA because it looks like it's going to be a shotgun wedding.
Excellent!

No comments: